2019 Dates are open – book early for next year!
We offer you the best of the West Coast and Namaqualand with our 3, 4 and 5 day flower tours.
- We offer you small group personalized tours with much flexibility.
- We go where the flowers are!
- You travel in a air-conditioned very comfortable vehicle.
- You stay in 3 star very good accommodation with en suite bathroom
- Tours depart and end in Cape Town Central area. We collect you at your front door in Cape Town, Stellenbosch and Paarl areas. You must be ready for collection by 9.00am in the centre of the City ( not the suburbs ) as the traffic is horrendous in the morning. Outlying areas collection time will be earlier.
- Arriving the day before the tour we can arrange accommodation for you in Stellenbosch and or at the airport.
- We offer 3, 4 Day and 5 Day Tours or longer on request.
- Private Tours are also offered.
- You will enjoy 20 years of our experience doing these tours and would be delighted to have you or your loved ones on board!
- As the flower tours are all dependant on nature and the weather conditions both before and during our tours, Redwood Tours and any of its personal cannot be held responsible both legally or otherwise if there is a change in the conditions which are out of our control. It may occur that lack of seasonal rain at the right times, inclement overcast cold weather conditions or strong winds ( or hot berg winds) during the flowering season could very much affect the the flower showings.
- Make sure you bring along a good pair of boots or walking shoes, a sun hat, sun block, a camera, a small suitcase with something warm to wear and a good sense of humor!
- Just as mothers protect their children the flower heads close in overcast weather to protect the pollen from rain.