Friday 6 – Sunday 8 August 2021 = Fully booked
Day 1: Cape Town to Vanrhynsdorp.
- We collect you at your front door.
- Drive through Paarl and Riebeek Kasteel.
- Piekenierskloof pass and stop for refreshments.
- Beautiful Citrusdal and thousands of orange trees
- We visit the incredible Biedouw valley with amazing displays of flowers (here we spend the majority of our time…in the flowers)
- Travellers Rest for lunch and an easy walk viewing rock art paintings and loads more flower species along the way (a very special spot!)
- On your flower tour you will check into your accommodation in Vanrhynsdorp for 2 nights.
- Dinner in Vanrhynsdorp. Enjoy a restaurant dinner or a lovely relaxing braai.
Day 2: Vanrhynsdorp to Nieuwoudville.
- Delicious breakfast.
- Breathtaking Vanrhyns pass.
- We visit the incredible quiver tree forest. It is truly a sight to behold!
- We visit the beautiful stone church in Nieuwoudville and enjoy a cup of tea and some of the best pancakes I have ever eaten.
- A visit to Matjiesfontein farm where you will be surrounded by flowers as far as your eye can see.
- Lunch enjoyed along the way.
- After a full and memorable day we head back to Vanhrynsdorp.
- Dinner in Vanrhynsdorp or enjoy a relaxing braai
Day 3: Vanrhynsdorp to the West Coast.
- Delicious breakfast
- With bags packed we head off to explore the West Coast.
- We visit Elandsbaai and enjoy a walk on the beach and take some more flower pictures.
- We visit Veldrif and walk along Bokkomlaan.
- We learn about the sandveld Biome and take wonderful pictures of the West Coast flowers.
- After another very full day you will be dropped off at your accommodation.
R7850 per person sharing
R8750 single traveller
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, your safety is our highest priority. For this reason we are limiting the group size t0 7 people per tour, 8 with me as your guide. Strict hygiene and sanitizing measures will be in place.
Price includes: Transport, guide, accommodation, breakfast, lunches/picnic lunch, bottled water and snacks, all entrance fees as per the itinerary and pick up and drop off.
Price excludes: Dinner, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Giving the group more of a chance to social distance, you can decide to join the group for dinner in the restaurant or you can relax in the comfort of your own stunning accommodation and enjoy a braai.